If you follow me on Instagram, you are well aware of the bachelorette party I got to celebrate this past weekend for my best friend Kamille! It was so fun to see this celebration come to life as it had been in the works for quite some time. My Amazon shopping was in full effect in preparation for #kamjam! This week I’m sharing all my looks (as well as the links to shop them) and fun pictures from our trip. I’ll also be sharing some of our itinerary. We had such a blast celebrating this bride to be and can’t wait to see her tie the knot!
Here’s a break down of our itinerary for our weekend in San Juan, Puerto Rico:
- Check into our Airbnb
- Brunch at Bistro Cafe. Insane portions and fun brunch drinks!
- Hanging out at the house, late lunch/early dinner brought to our house by a local chef! Great option so that we didn’t have to cook ourselves and could relax at the house!
- Drinks and dancing in Old San Juan and late night at La Placita. Perfect night for bar hopping with locals.
- Late wake up
- Lunch at La Bombonera for their famous Mallorca sandwiches, could have eaten 10!
- Walking and exploring Old San Juan
- Dinner at Casita Miramar, if you go here, you need to try their trifongo, AMAZING!
- Early wake up
- All day and all-inclusive catamaran tour linked here for the exact tour we did! Highly recommend this!
- Drinks and dinner at Caña at the San Juan Hotel, try their tamarindo spicy margarita!