It’s hard to believe Christmas is only 47 days away! This year I wanted to feature some of my favorite local small businesses and was so happy to be able to do so! As always, I hope these finds make your holiday shopping a little easier this year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links I provide (at no extra cost to you)!
Men’s Gift Guide
- Cocktail Smoker– I gifted this to Joel for Father’s Day and it made such a fun date night! We need a bit more practice, but love that you can personalize this!
- Google Hub– We have gotten SO much use out of our hub, great gift for any techie!
- Sandbar Sauce– Local to Miami, a great way to support a small biz! These make a great gift since you simply just need to add your alcohol and you have a delicious hand crafted cocktail!
- Nomad Charging Station– Joel is particular about his electronics and after a not so great charging pad, he invested in this one and uses it daily!
- Cocktail tool set– Perfect gift to pair with the cocktail smoker and sandbar sauce!
- Bose Sleepbuds– I gifted Joel a similar pair for Christmas a few years ago and these definitely seem like an upgrade!
- Goldbelly Gift Card– Does the man in your life have a favorite dish that maybe isn’t a drive away? Check out goldbelly for some favorites all around the country, delivered to your door!
- Buck Mason-This company makes Joel’s favorite t-shirts, I’ve actually been stealing them lately for myself!
Women’s Gift Guide
- Pretty Girl Charm Necklace– If you’re a Miami local, you may have heard of this Women & Mom owned business making some of the prettiest jewelry pieces! I love that they have so many options that can be personalized like this necklace!
- Charcuterie Book– Marissa Mullen, the author of “That Cheese Plate That Will Change Your Life” has always been one of my go-to for charcuterie board inspiration!
- Cocette– Adding this to the list, because this piece has been on my wishlist for quite some time, hint hint!
- GT Stitchery Mama Crewneck– Another Miami local and mom owned biz, GT Stitchery does beautiful embroidery! This crewneck is one of my favorites!
- Eberjey PJs– I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Eberjey PJ’s will always be on my gift guides because they’re delicious and a little piece of luxury that pretty sure almost any woman would love! I’ve gifted Eberjey PJ’s myself, quite a few times!
- Growing with the Pizarro’s Earrings– The story behind this mommy owned, small business is absolutely beautiful! I encourage you to check out their website and learn more about the Pizarro’s and make a purchase of one of her beautiful pieces!
- Face Tools– Perfect for the woman in your life who is all about self care!
- Wine Glasses– Every time I post a picture with these glasses, I get asked about them! They make a great gift!
Kid’s & Teen’s Gift Guide
- Casa Viera Headband Holder– It’s hard not to want everything from Casaviera! This will actually be a piece I’ll be gifting Annabelle for Christmas!
- Throw Throw Avocado Game– While we don’t personally have this game, it’s on my list for Thomas! –
- Peppa Pig House– I can’t recommend this house enough for toddler’s, especially those obsessed with Peppa Pig. Although a little pricey, it will bring endless amounts of play! It was actually one of the most popular toys when I was working as a BCBA.
- Love P & P– Chances are you know how obsessed I am with Love P & P and all their clothes! Love P & P is also a local woman & mom owned small business that provides some of the cutest clothes for kids! She’s also recently added bigger sizes which I’m so excited about!
- Crazy Forts– I added this to the list because I would have absolutely loved this when I was little. What kid doesn’t love building forts?!
- Pokemon Battle Academy– I got this for Thomas last year and it’s still one of his most played games!
- Lovevery Block Set– While we never did a lovevery subscription, I am a huge fan of their products. As an early childhood educator, I cannot recommend a set of blocks enough! They encourage and foster imaginative play in ways you wouldn’t believe!
- Piggy Bank– Another very popular toy from my BCBA days, I plan on getting this for Annabelle soon too!
- Gift Card– While I know I said this was also a teen guide, honestly, I stick to gift cards for teens! Target makes it easy now being able to buy gift cards online!
Teacher’s Gift Guide
- Trelles Cottage Mug– I love just about everything from Trelles Cottage, another local small business! This mug would make such a cute teacher’s gift!
- Casaviera Teacher Wooden Sign– This wooden sign would look gorgeous on any teacher’s desk!
- Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card– I can’t tell you how much I would have loved this as a teacher back in the day. I’ve dropped a pretty penny on that site!
- AirPods Case– For the teacher with some AirPods, I love this customizable case!
- Izzy’s Creation Teacher Pouch– As a teacher you can never have enough bags, this pouch from Izzy’s creation is so cute!
- Pura– This would make a great addition to any classroom, to cover up any funky smells!
- Laneige Lip Masks– The holy grail of all lip masks, this makes a sweet little treat just in time for winter break!
- Desk Phone Holder– Love this little holder that looks so sleek on any desk!
Boss’s Gift Guide
- Casaviera Personalized Wine Box– Love that you can pick out a favorite wine and present it so beautifully!
- Travel Mug-Insulated and spill proof, perfect for any type of morning commute!
- Truff Gift Set– I have been hooked on all things from Truff after discovering them last year. Definitely makes a great gift giving a sample of a few of their products!
- Apotheke Diffuser– I actually use a few of the Apotheke scent’s in our Pura at home! This diffuser is beautiful!
- Still Flower Coasters– Another local small business, Still Flower uses real florals and resin to create these beautiful pieces.
- Amazing Graze Co.– One of my favorite local business for all your grazing needs! Who doesn’t love an edible gift!?
- Business Card Case– A timeless gift, they have tons of different leather color options to choose from!
- Pearls & Twine Personalized Matches– I collect matches anytime I can. These personalized matches make a fun, unique gift!
In-Law’s Gift Guide
- Google Hub-This makes a great gift for in-laws because you can link it to family photos and it acts like virtual picture frame!
- Casaviera Cafecito Tray– I plan on gifting this myself, but this goes perfect in any Miami household!
- Instant Pot– I’m obsessed with my Instant Pot and if I can pass on that joy, I’m happy to!
- Courant Catch All– I love that this catch all also provides charing, perfect for any nightstand.
- Bottle Stopper Garden Kit– If your in-laws enjoy wine, but also gardening, I found this gift to be so clever!
- Soul Shine by Yem Personalized Dispensers– A local-mom-owned business, she creates a bunch of personalized items, but these would make a great addition for in-laws who love their kitchen!
- Cork Chaos Wine Tasting– I recently came across this local small business and love the idea of gifting a wine tasting!
- Pearls & Twine Personalized Candle– This would pair great with the personalized matches, but would look beautiful in any home!