With only two weeks left until Christmas, I’ve put together some gift ideas and mainly all from Amazon to make sure you get them on time! Make sure to check shipping and availability before checking out! Happy shopping my friends!
Below some of my last minute ideas in all price ranges!
- Cable Strap Organizer – $ Super inexpensive and very practical, Joel’s FAVORITE combo
- Buck Mason Shirt– $$ These are Joel’s favorite T-shirts right now! They’re super soft and great quality!
- Yeti Cooler– $$$ We own this cooler and I can’t say enough good things about it. Will keep stuff cold for over 24 hours, it’s nuts! Also, it’s the best size for travelling!
- Apple Watch Strap– $ I don’t own this, but it is on my wish list this year, hint hint! And so many different options to chose from!
- Taudrey Necklace– $$ If you are from Miami and haven’t shopped at Taudrey, RUN! Her pieces are timeless and I love that you can personalize almost any of their pieces!
- Eberjey Pajamas– $$$ I highly suggest indulging in ANYTHING Eberjey, definitely worth the splurge! The materials they use are heavenly! You can buy these directly from Eberjey, or Amazon, the fun part of buying these from Eberjey is you can personalize them!
Kids 8 & Over
- Draw your own Comic Book– $ I love that this is a gift that works for girls, boys, adults, kids, any one really! You can’t beat the price and what a fun activity!
- Headphones– $$ In doing research for these gift ideas, headphones were a very popular choice for kids! These have great reviews, come in different colors, and are wireless!
- Instax Mini Camera– $$$ I have this camera and I have to say I’m obsessed! The link I’ve provided here is a bundle package at a great price!
Kids 8 & Under
- Smart Light Bulb– $ This light is super cool! Not only does it change colors but it links up to your Alexa or Google Home! We just got one for Thomas and he loves it!
- Echo Dot for Kids– $$ There’s currently a sale on this, so run! This is a fun gift for the tech savvy kiddo!
- Fire Tablet– $$$ We had this table for Thomas for quite some time and it was great! It was so easy for him to use and very kid friendly!
Babies 2 & Under
- Photo Book– $ I think this is such a sweet gift! Especially if you fill it out with some family photos beforehand 😉
- Octopus Music Toy– $$ My brothers got this as a gift when they were born (17 years ago) and it was always one of my favorites! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gifted this since then!
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Walker– $$$ I’ve always loved VTech toys, we’ve had some great ones for Thomas throughout the years. This is an amazon choice purchase, won’t break the bank, and has wonderful reviews!
Coworkers, Neighbors, Stylists, Hostesses, etc.
Here are some ideas for people you may not know so well, or maybe you need to gift in bulk!
- Cookie tins- The dollar store has cute holiday themed boxes, fill these up with some premade or homemade cookies or snacks. Who can resist a yummy treat!
- Personalized Ornaments- Etsy is great for this, but if you haven’t already check out Kelsy at Miami Writes co. She just customized a clutch for my wedding day and her work is amazing!
- Personalized Wine Glasses or Tumblers- If you have a Cricut and can do this yourself. AWESOME, if not Etsy is the way to go!
- Silicone Straws on the Go– I got this at a conference earlier this year and thought it was so clever!
- Flavored Alcohol- I did this a few years back for coworkers, easy for big batch groups. Here’s a sample recipe. I gifted mine in mason jars with a pretty bow!
I hope this list helps with your holiday gift giving! If you have any ideas to add to the list, please share!