Not only are we DAYS away from Christmas, but that means were DAYS away from Sprinkle! This year I’ve compiled a few gift guides that will hopefully help with everyone on your list! I’ll be keeping an eye on a lot of these items on Black Friday to make sure I’m getting the best possible deal! Happy finding my friends!
Men’s Gift Guide
- Yeti Cooler– We have this cooler and not only does it keep things cool for literally over 24 hours, but it stores SO much! We have gotten so much use out of this and have even traveled with it!
- Google Home– We have one in our kitchen and mini’s all over the house, we get so much use out of this! I imagine there will be some sales on this for Black Friday.
- UE Boom Speakers– We have 2 of these, which you can actually sync together for even MORE sound! They also float in the pool, so fun!
- Ridge Wallet– I got this wallet for Joel when we first started dating and he still uses it. It has some cool features and very sleek.
- Personalized Decanter– I love the decanters from Crate and Barrel, we have a similar one on our bar cart.
- Electric Wine Opener– I love that this set also comes with a foil cutter, makes opening a bottle so much easier!
- Hydro Flask– I love this water bottle, but this was actually a Joel find! A larger one is also on my wish list this year!
- Google TV– I’ll be getting this for Joel this year since it was on his wish list! Can you tell we’re a google house?
- Knife Sharpener– Over the last year and a half we’ve invested in a few really great quality knives for our kitchen, this sharpening block has been great at keeping them like new!
- Sony Ear Buds– I got these noise cancelling ear buds for Joel last year and he uses them daily! They’re currently on sale for a great price, so keep an eye on these!
Mom’s Gift Guide
- Square Wine Glasses– These glasses are V on trend right now! I think I’ll be adding some to my own wish list!
- Mackenzie Child’s Vase– This vase would pair great with the dried floral arrangement idea I’m linking below!
- Slip Pillowcase– I own this pillowcase and besides being so soft, it’s great for your hair!
- Silhouette Print– I gifted this to my mom last Christmas and included all her kiddo’s on one print! Vana at Le Papier Studios does such a beautiful job with these custom silhouettes and has so many varieties of what she can do on her websitez1
- Eberjey PJ’s– I think you’ll probably always see something Eberjey related on a gift guide! All of the Eberjey products are so soft and cozy and always make a perfect gift!
- Olaplex Hair Fix– I’m recently a huge Olaplex fan and this holiday gift kit is the perfect way to introduce someone to the world of Olaplex!
- Dried Floral Arrangement– I’m linking here a local florist who makes STUNNING dried and fresh arrangements. I recently purchased two dried arrangements for our home from Sam’s Blooms and could not be happier! I love that you can customize the arrangements to your decor and they require no maintenance! If you’re not in Miami, I encourage you to reach out to your local florists!
- Instant Pot/Air Fryer-Joel may kill me if I add one more appliance to our kitchen, but this combo instant pot/air fryer is a total game changer!
- Packing Cubes– While travelling may be at a standstill, packing cubes really changed my travelling game last year. There are so many different options to choose from and make a great gift!
- Revlon Blow Dryer Brush– This brush has changed my haircare routine! My mom also got one as well and loves it!
Kid’s Gift Guide
- Batcave– I can’t say I know all the details around this, but it’s on Thomas’s wishlist!
- Play kitchen– I love that this isn’t your traditional kitchen and incorporates farm to table, so cute!
- Taco & Tortilla Play Set– I’m a sucker for all Melissa & Doug toys, but this taco set is the CUTEST!
- Tamagotchi– I’m so happy these are still around in 2020! Have not played with this one, but looks like they’ve gotten a major upgrade!
- Vtech Phone– We got Thomas this “phone” for his birthday and it was one of his favorite presents! It was a little hard to keep up with since he goes back and forth between houses, but it does have so many fun features! I do love that we were able to text him when he wasn’t with us!
- Skates– Since we’re all at home a little bit more these days, skates would be such a fun gift idea to get everyone a little more active!
- Jewelry Organizer– I got this organizer for my niece last year and hand painted it to customize with her name! It’s a great size and you could even include some fun jewelry when you gift it!
- Instax Fujifilm Gift Set– I got this camera for all our wedding related acitivites last year and love it, but could be super fun for kids too! Love that it comes already as a gift set!
- Stunt Drone– Another item I don’t know much about, but will probably be under our tree this year for a certain someone! He circled it for his wish list!
- Nintendo Gift Card– For older kiddos, this makes a great gift so they can pick out the games they’d like! You can also purchase for xbox, roblox, play station, etc.
Teacher’s Gift Guide
- Personalized Bracelets– These bracelets are not only made by Thomas’s mom, (check out her Etsy Shop, she has tons of goodies!), but can be totally customized! Bonus: Use code Alanasgifts15 and get 15% off your order!
- Personalized Stamp– This is SO cute and such a fun idea! I would have loved this when I was a teacher to put on my student’s work!
- Teacher Fuel Tumbler– What teacher is not running on coffee! Love This teacher fuel tumbler with the cute personalized name addition!
- Grow Garland– This would make such a cute addition to any teacher’s classroom!
- Coffee Coaster– This would go perfectly with the personalized tumbler! A cute personalized coaster for your teacher’s desk. You can also add a personalized message on the back!
- Google Home– I would have loved having one of these in my classroom back in the day! Quickly put on timers, music, and search for info!
- Erin Condren Planner-I love Erin Condren’s planners! This teacher one would be so helpful for any teacher and added bonus that the covers are interchangeable!
- Notepad– This is such a cute notepad that can be customized with your teacher’s name!
- Planter– I love the idea of gifting a planter with a cute succulent or even dried arrangement!
- Amazon Gift Card– And if all else fails, who doesn’t love an Amazon gift card?!
Boss’s Gift Guide
- Wine & Cheese Basket– This gift could really apply to anyone because who doesn’t love wine and cheese?! We have a local liquor shop that does this for us, Sunset Corners (ask for Kamille), but if you’re not local, check the stores around you!
- Candle– Jo Malone candles always make a great classic & timeless gift! They always come beautifully
- Pura Home Scents– If you follow me on IG you know I love my pura! This would make a great gift for any office space! Plus I have a discount code for you! Bonus: Use code LLF15 for 15% off your entire order!
- Personalized Ornament– Shameless plug here, for the holidays I’ll be making these custom ornaments! Something personalized is always a special treat! Bonus: Use code LLFBLOG when checking out you can save 10% on your entire order!
- Amazon Gift Card– You’ll probably see this pop up a lot, while it’s not the most creative or out of the box, a gift card is always a safe idea!
- Custom Coasters– Another shameless plug! I’ve made a few of these marble coasters and love how they’ve come out! I can make them in sets or individual and can be customized however you’d like! Bonus: Use code LLFBLOG when checking out you can save 10% on your entire order!
- Cheese Board Set– Have a boss that loves to entertain? This cheese board set is PERFECT! Comes with knives and expands for all your hosting needs!
- Coravin– This is a pricey gift, but the Coravin system is great for wine lovers! Coravin let’s you open the bottle of wine, but only pour what you’re going to drink so that the entire bottle doesn’t go to waste!
- Grazing Board– Who doesn’t love being gifted food and snacks?! A beautifully presented grazing board is a wonderful idea for a boss who may be tricky to shop for! Here I’m linking a local favorite, Blissful Boards, owned by Melissa and has already done some boards for me! If you’re not in Miami, chances are someone in your area has jumped on the grazing board bandwagon! Bonus: When ordering with Melissa, let her know you were referred by LiveLoveFinds blog for a 15% discount on your order!
- Phenomenal Women Mug– 2020 was quite a year, but women have made quite an impact! Have a kick ass girl boss, this mug would make a great gift!
Baby & New Mom Gift Guide
- Dr. Schell– If your a Miami mom, chances are you’ve heard of Dr. Schell! OB-GYN turned postpartum concierge miracle worker, Dr. Schell offers a new kind of service for mom that is invaluable! I’ll be working with Dr. Schell myself when Sprinkle arrives, but her packages make an amazing New Mom gift!
- Eberjey Nightie– Told you you’d be seeing Eberjey all over my guides! This nightie is not only so unbelievably soft, but perfect for nursing!
- Personalized Ornament– What a cute way to remember baby’s first Christmas! Yet again, another shameless plug, but this has to be one of my favorite ornaments to make! Bonus: Use code LLFBLOG when checking out you can save 10% on your entire order!
- Temperature Control Mug– How many moms are notorious for not being able to get through one cup of coffee without it getting cold!? This temperature control mug solves that problem!
- Personalized Mommy & Me Jacket– I love making custom jackets and a mommy and me one is no different! Bonus: Use code LLFBLOG when checking out you can save 10% on your entire order!
- Lamaze Octopus– You probably saw this on my gift guides last year if you’ve been around for a while! Lamaze makes great baby toys, but this Octopus has always been one of my favorites since it was gifted to my brothers 18 years ago!
- Mommy & Me Hospital Set– I recently made a purchase through Little Miss Dessa and learned that part of their proceeds goes towards prematurity awareness and medical research. Tiffany of LMD has a beautiful story and all her pieces are just as gorgeous!
- Lovevery Play Kits– The lovevery play kits are subscription based play kits delivered to your home and based on babies developmental stages! This would make a great gift for a new mama and it’s a gift that keeps on giving!
- Necklace Charm– I discovered Le Papier Studio through one of my favorite bloggers, Lovely Lucky Life, last year. Vana makes a range of custom pieces, everything from charms, to ornaments, to prints! Her custom work makes a perfect gift!
- Personalized Pillow– Stitching around is a local monogramming company here Miami that offers so many different gift items! Sprinkle was gifted this sweet pillow along with a matching lovey!
Adult Stocking Stuffers
- Custom Coasters– You can gift a solo custom coaster or a cute custom set! Bonus: Use code LLFBLOG when checking out you can save 10% on your entire order!
- Google Home Mini– The google home mini makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Reusable Portable Straws– Not only are these eco friendly since they’re reusable, but they are portable! Great to always have on you on the go!
- Floating Wine Glass– I have gifted these numerous times and they are always a hit! These glasses will float in the water so you never have to worry about spilling a sip!
- Le Labo Discovery Set– If you’ve smelled anything Le Labo, you know how heavenly their scents are. This little discovery set lets you sample a bunch of their unique scents!
- Cord organizer– With so many devices and cords, it’s easy to make a mess of them all. These little personalized organizer solves that problem!
- Car diffuser– I got one of these a few years ago and love it! Plugs right into your car and gives you all the aromatherapy you need to deal with the road!
- Nail polish holder– Girls, it’s already struggle enough doing your own nails, but this little holder helps eliminate some of that struggle! Wear this as a ring and it will hold the polish bottle for you!
- Amazon Gift Card– Still can’t decide?! Let your loved one pick something they have their eye on with a gift card!
Kid Stocking Stuffers
- Reindeer Farts Cotton Candy– This is such a funny little gag gift, so clever!
- Learn to Draw Animals Book– I love this idea that it acts as a guide instead of just a traditional coloring book!
- Banagrams– This game is such a classic! Great introduction to scrabble and a fun way to practice spelling!
- UNO– Uno is such a hit in our house and I love that it gets the whole family involved!
- Super Stars– I always had these on my ceiling growing up and LOVED looking at them as I went to sleep! Glad they’re still around
- Mad Libs– Now that Thomas is getting a little older and more familiar with parts of speech, Mad Libs will be such a fun activity for us to do!
- Hair Clips– This is such a fun set for girls! There are so many options!
- Twistable Crayons– For some reason, Thomas is OBSESSED with twistable crayons I have from when I was little. This will be a great replacement for when he finally goes through them all!
- Dont Laugh Joke Book– I loved stumbling across this because we used to play a game with Thomas were we would say “don’t laugh” and of course he’d start cracking up! Can’t wait to see his face when he sees this in his stocking this year!
- Jigsaw Puzzles– I love gifting puzzles! Not only do they provide endless entertainment, but there are so many options that you’re sure to find one your kiddo will love!